Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

in the making



“What will I do to graduate from high School”
Ok so this is about what I will do to graduate. There are many things one can do to graduate from high school as it is important for ones life to do so. I myself am a man whos priorities are not where they need to be. I can do many things to graduate from high school, like come on time to school every day so that I won’t get detention hours that will prevent me from graduating. Being late to school on a daily basis is not good if you really want to graduate and go to a well enough college, as they will see that you cannot be counted on to be on time.  Graduating high school is something that any parent wants for their kids, although it may not always happen that people graduate.
          When most people graduate its not because they worked so hard its because they barely scraped by with their credits. Very few times do people graduate with their hard work and determination. I myself am not one to preach to you about going to school or graduating as I do not care much for it. All in all though, I do think that I might get myself together and do well in school, but I wouldn’t hold my breath. School in todays society is meant to keep a majority of the population in check. School today teaches lies stacked upon lies. A wise man once said this “the only thing interfering with my learning is my education” that man was albert Einstein. School is not needed to be successful but hey maybe it’ll help a majority of people in their life. So to answer the question I will do nothing different I will go along as I’ve been doing and I will not conform myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment