Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Student success statement



Student success statement
Goals
“In life as in football, you won’t go very far, unless you know where the goalposts are.”
-Arnold Glasgow
While I myself do not agree with the whole having a “Goal” mindset I can see why this system takes people far. Having goals gives you something to strive for so you can just be out there and just work for what you want. Goals keep one distracted from falling into nothingness, they are what keep the mind set and free from diversion. Without goals the human race would not have all its advances in technology take me for instance I am not one to set goals I am one who lives as life passes by I make it all up as I go along and that doesn’t mean I will fall into nothingness, maybe I’ll make it far into the game who knows, but someone who has goals fights for that goal he may have and will succeed.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment